[cdt-debug-dev] Some thoughts about Debugger

Hi all!

While working with CDT Debugger I've been thinking about some things.

First, why Launch Configuration Tab doesn't remember path to GDB. It would be great and comfortable, I think, if Configuration will remember path I just input. Because now Configuration always sets path to simply "gdb". Also it  will be comfortable, I think, if Project Name in CMainTab will be equal current project. As I understood, it's rather easy to do.

Second, it seemed to me that button Search in CMainTab Page  behave itself strange - I can't see anytning after click on that button . Moreover I want to tell you that CDT can be used for different scopes and C/C++ Application may have another extension, not ".exe".

What are you all think about it?

 Thanks,

Igor S. Zamyatin

Interstron Ltd.