Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2002 6:04 AM
Subject: [cdt-debug-dev] About working with memory in debugger

  Hi all!

At first I want to say that all CDT Developers do a great job and want to thank them a lot.

I want to ask when approximately we can expect some version of Memory View. May be prior variant is in CVS Repository already?

And another question is will it possible to change memory from Eclipse-CDT and how it will be connected with GDB/MI protocol? As I can see there is no any command that change memory. Some -var* commands do similar actions but I'm not shure that it is possible to write something directly by memory address using that commands.

Great thanks,

  Igor S. Zamyatin
  Interstron Ltd.
email:  isz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx