RE: [cdt-debug-dev] GDB/MI

Hi Garra,

>   Hi!
>
>  I see that new GDB/MI debugger will appear very soon.
>
>  Please tell about it in few words. I mean tell some words
> about its UI, some words about its principle of operation.

There should be something mostly usable in the builds section
on the web site, that requires gdb 5.2.1 as the back-end. The basic idea
is that the Eclipse gdb/mi backend talks to a real gdb (which does
the actual debugging) to send it commands and populate the UI.

>  Maybe it's time to update Users and Developers documentation
> in CDT section on www.eclipse.org because it is great to
> understand now how debugger will look like when finish.

The "look and feel" will be essentially the Eclipse debug framework feel
(e.g. Java debug), with additional C debugging primitives like assembly
and registers.
You can also take a look at the slides posted on the "news" section
which explain a bit of the architecture.

Thanks for your continued interest with the CDT,

Sebastien