[cdt-debug-dev] Some wishes from debugger

   Hi all!

  I have checked out into my workspace new debugger and launcher and work with them a little. And after that I have some wishes. May be my wishes is obvious but I want to tell about them - may be developers will miss some of them :))

 So, when we've compiled project into .exe file and this file appeared in C/C++ Projects view it would be great to associate launcher directly with this .exe file. For example when clicking right button on it in popup menu additional parts appear in with for example "Run" and "Debug" items.  And after that user could run and debug application directly from C/C++ Project view. But in a special case he must specify some information in Launch Configuration.

 About Debugger Options. I think it would be useful to add to Debugger Options Page name of file with debug info. Some compilers puts debug info in .obj files for example. In common this info may lay in different files, for example in different .obj files.

 So this is my unpretentious wishes and I hope they will be useful.

  Great thanks,

  Zamyatin Igor.
  Interstron Ltd.
  http://www.interstron.com