[cdt-debug-dev] Debugger in 1.0

  Hi, all!

 I want to ask something about the situations with debuggers.

 As I understood, there are many differences between CDT Debugger in Eclipse 1.0 and CDT Debugger in Eclipse 2.0. As I see, most important difference is that in 1.0 CDT Debugger work somehow, but for 2.0  CDT Debugger is just developing  and redesigning.

 Now, if all I said above is truth, I want to ask - how can I use that old Debugger with Eclipse? What do I need for it?

 I realize that I use gdb. So what shall I do to run old Debugger?

 Great Thanks,

 Garra.

Back to the top