[cdt-debug-dev] GDB/MI Issues

Hi,

I don't know who's on this list or if this list is still being used,
but... I wanted to follow-up yesterday's meeting (graciously hosted by
QNX -- thanks!): Is there a list of gdb and/or mi issues that you have?

We came out of the meeting yesterday believing that the best thing we
could do for this project right now is to work on gdb/mi. We have a list
of TODOs based on my own experience with mi and another gdb UI, but I
would like feedback from your developers to help guide us in our
understanding of the issues and the prioritization that we give them.

Keith

PS. If you have specific gdb/mi issues (bugs), please submit a bug to the
public bug database (http://sources.redhat.com/gdb/bugs -- click on "bug
database").

Back to the top