Re: [cdt-debug-dev] Questions to be posted to GDB Mailing List regarding MI - comments?

Samantha:
> I am just not sure if other frontends
> already have this capability to ignore the additional output or if we are
> going to cause them some grief by proposing this change.
> Maybe we should also bring this to GDB Mailing List for
> discussion too.  We can suggest both alternatives in our question?

No, on second thought we should just go with your original proposal.
It just gets confusing if we clutter it up with every variation we
can think of.   Tom is right, we should rely on the GDB developers
to sort this out.

Brian Thomson

Back to the top