Re: [cdt-debug-dev] Questions to be posted to GDB Mailing List regarding MI - comments?

Brian> I think it works marginally better the other way around, so
Brian>      <cli command>   produces CLI output, and
Brian>      -cli-command <cli command>   suppresses CLI output

Samantha> I agree that it may be better for dealing with user defined
Samantha> commands and sourced files.  However, do we break other
Samantha> front-ends that rely on entering plain gdb command and
Samantha> expecting to parse pure MI responses?

Hopefully that's something that people on the gdb list will be able to
answer.

Also, the topic is already under discussion:

    http://sources.redhat.com/ml/gdb/2002-04/msg00341.html

Apple apparently implemented a different solution from what I had
understood.

Tom

Back to the top