Re: [cdt-debug-dev] (no subject)

Linda,

I checked the zip file where you got your source code from.
GdbMessages_en.properties was not put into debug_gdbpiclsrc.zip
I checked later drivers, they do not have GdbMessages_en.properties
in the source zip file.  We are going to fix that by putting the properties
in the
source zip file in the future.

To fix your problem, you can put the GdbMessages_en.properties you got
from debgu_gdbPicl.jar file into the following directory:
.... com.ibm.debug.gdbPicl/com/ibm/debug/gdbPicl
and then run "make jar".  This should fix your problem.

Since we will be making changes into the CVS repository on Eclipse.
You may want to use that CVS repository to pick up our fixes.

Here's how you can set it up to pick up updates from CVS:
1.  export CVSROOT=:pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/home/tools
2.  cvs checkout -r R1-0 cdt

This would allow you to get the most current source code from R1 stream.

To get updates from CVS in the future:
cvs update -r R1-0 cdt

To build:
1.  get the source from CVS and put it in ...eclipse/plugins directory
2.  get the zip file from eclipse web site  (cdt-eclipse-R1-20020208.zip)
3.  unzip -n cdt-eclipse-R1-20020208.zip -d ....eclipse/plugins directory
4.  cd org.eclipse.cdt.dstore.core
5.  type "make dev"

Once you build the entire source tree once, you can do partial build in
sub-directories.

To build gdbPicl
1.  cd org.eclipse.cdt.debug.gdbPicl
2.  make dev