[cdt-debug-dev] (no subject)

Samantha,

I got cdt source from cdt-eclipse-20020116-local.zip.
I unzip it in eclipse/plugins, then ran "make dev" in
eclipse/plugins/com.ibm.dstore.core directory.

I did "make jar" in com.ibm.debug.gdbPicl to make
debug_gdbPicl.jar. The makefile in this dir has three
lines:
SHELL=sh
include
/home/linda/eclipse/plugins/com.ibm.debug.gdbZPicl/setenv.mk
include
/home/linda/eclipse/plugins/com.ibm.dstore.core/build/rules.mk

I got this property file by extracting it from the
original debug_gdbPicl.jar. I checked com.ibm.debug
dir, this file is not in ibm_debug.jar and not in any
of it's subdirs either.

Linda