Re: [cbi-dev] Is there an existing feature request about version ranges in .target file?

On 03/17/2015 10:36 AM, Sebastian Zarnekow wrote:
Oomph targlets support version ranges IIRC.
Thanks, I learned that during EclipseCon.
However, I'm not enthusiast by the idea of creating some additional layer or alternative file formats (oomph-based TP and .tpd files) for an issue that seems possible to fix where it belongs (in the .target file). So my question is really specific to the .target files.
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top