Re: [cbi-dev] Is there an existing feature request about version ranges in .target file?

>However, I'm not enthusiast by the idea of creating some additional layer or alternative file formats (oomph-based TP and .tpd files) for an issue that seems possible to fix where it belongs

+1 for fixing the root cause instead of creating additional layers, with potentially other limitations. I talked about this Eike at EclipseCon and IIRC he also would like to see such a change in the target files direct.

Please open a bug report for PDE for this feature, the PDE committer will know if that feature request already exist. As PDE is not very actively developed you might have to provide a patch. ;-)

Best regards, Lars