Re: [cbi-dev] Build is failing with unsatisfied dependency

This sounds like maybe a temporary issue, perhaps as a function of exactly when you made your clone, because on Thursday we went through an exercise where all feature licenses were changed ... and took most of Thursday afternoon ... have you "pulled" since then? Also, I'm assuming you are building "whole build". The "build individual bundle" won't function right until the next I-build.

HTH

From:        John Hawksley <john.hawksley@xxxxxxxxx>
To:        cbi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx,
Date:        04/19/2014 12:45 PM
Subject:        [cbi-dev] Build is failing with unsatisfied dependency
Sent by:        cbi-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi folks,

I thought I might dive in to Eclipse and start to have a look at contributing some fixes, and of course the first stage is to make get a stable build working.

I followed the instructions here:

https://wiki.eclipse.org/Platform-releng/Platform_Build#Running_the_build

But the build fails with the following exception:

org.apache.maven.InternalErrorException: Internal error: java.lang.RuntimeException: No solution found because the problem is unsatisfiable.: [Unable to satisfy dependency from org.eclipse.jdt.feature.group 3.10.0.qualifier to org.eclipse.license.feature.group [1.0.0,1.0.1).; No solution found because the problem is unsatisfiable.]

(full build log here: https://gist.github.com/jhawksley/11089863#file-gistfile1-txt)

Thanks for any support.

-John

--