Re: [cbi-dev] Build is failing with unsatisfied dependency

Hi David,

I did actually try to pull the git repo on Thursday but I was on hotel wifi so I gave up in the end.  The pull which is now failing was done yesterday (Saturday).  I've just deleted the whole folder and pulled it again (just to make sure) and it's still failing with the same exception.  Yes I'm trying to do the whole build, from the top of the aggregator.

Unfortunately I'm a bit hampered by the fact that I don't (yet) know much about how Maven is interacting with P2 (I assume it's used as an artifact repository in some way) so I can't really start to debug it.

I have noticed that this line:

INFO] {osgi.os=linux, osgi.ws=gtk, org.eclipse.update.install.features=true, osgi.arch=x86}

.. isn't actually correct - I'm on OSX.  I tried to run the build in a new Linux (Mint 64-bit) VM to eliminate this as a source of problems, and it also failed.  So I guess that eliminates the platform and my local m2 repo as a source of problems.

Thanks again,
-John