Re: [cbi-dev] Issues with Mac Signing

Hi,
On 2013-08-19 19:57:21 +0000, Thanh Ha said:
In this case Gyrex's Gyrex.app was
almost 20MB in size due to it bundling some jars inside it's Gyrex.app.

That doesn't sound right. It's the vanilla Eclipse executable that's also used by the Platform SDK but just re-named to Gyrex.app. I'm wondering why the JARs end up in the app directory? Maybe it's because of the new Mac layout I'm using or is there something else I might have configured differently in the Tycho build?

-Gunnar

Back to the top