Re: [cbi-dev] Issues with Mac Signing

Hi,

On 2013-08-16 22:53:41 +0000, Thanh Ha said:
Notice the "Gyrex.app" part. If I changed it to lowercase gyrex.app it works.

Nope, it can't work with lower case. The folder on disc is uppercase. The build runs through, but nothing is signed:

[WARNING] /jobs/genie.rt.gyrex/gyrex-maintenance/workspace/gyrex-releng/products/target/products/org.eclipse.gyrex.products.server/macosx/cocoa/x86_64/gyrex.app is a not a directory, the artifact is not signed.

Also I'd say an additional bug against our docs this time. You need to ensure that for the tycho-p2-director-plugin you make sure the execution for " archive-products" is moved to the "pre-integration-test" phase otherwise your products will be signed after the final zips are made (meaning the final zips won't be signed).

Thanks for the info!

-Gunnar

Back to the top