[cbi-dev] Code sprint at EclipseCon

Hi Everyone,

There's a code sprint taking place on March 23rd and 24th at EclipseCon. I know a number of you were planning to come. There is limited space so if you would, please take a moment to register here:
http://codesprintboston1.eventbrite.com/

For those of you following CBI and interested in moving your project to build with CBI, this is a golden opportunity to do so with a number of people in the room to help you if you need it.

Hope to see you there!

Andrew

p.s. lunch will be provided.

p.p.s. victories, lessons learned, and anything else we deem worthy will be celebrated with beer.

Back to the top