Re: [cbi-dev] maven-cbi-plugin

On 04/02/13 02:57 PM, Gunnar Wagenknecht wrote:
Am 04.02.2013 15:46, schrieb Thanh Ha:
This way when we update the poms that use them they'd be pointing to a
released version rather than a 0.0.2-SNAPSHOT like they are today.

+1.

Is there some documentation in the wiki or a web page which guides user to Bugzilla and this mailing list?
At the moment no, we will need to create a page for the CBI plugins once we release it into Nexus so that other projects can find out how to use them. If I'm not wrong I believe currently the Platform is the only project using these plugins.

Will they be available on Maven Central too?
There is no plans currently to put these plugins into Maven Central, at the moment we only plan to push it into a the new Nexus instance hosted by Eclipse. Although this is something we could consider at a future date if there is interest.

Thanh

Back to the top