Re: [cbi-dev] Minutes: platform CBI build -- building Kepler

On Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 7:57 PM, Thanh Ha <thanh.ha@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi David,

This is set in the eclipse-parent [1]. You can find more details regarding this in Bug 375554 [2].

The implications of that bug are we need to put the compiler we want use in a maven repo at useful (to us) maven co-ordinates.

But as our local repo gets wiped out, it can't just go in there.  Anybody, is there a way to set up a local repo on our build machine that we can use?  Either directly from the file system, or over http?  Does it just have to have a maven repo layout, or does it have to be served up from a Nexus instance?

PW

--
Paul Webster
Hi floor.  Make me a sammich! - GIR