Thanh

[1] http://git.eclipse.org/c/platform/eclipse.platform.releng.aggregator.git/tree/eclipse-parent/pom.xml#n192
[2] http://bugs.eclipse.org/375554

On 09/01/2013 4:00 PM, David M Williams wrote:
Thanks for the attention to Kepler. We (Platform Releng) do plan to move to CBI based builds for Kepler, as soon as possible.

One question, if I recall, from the past comments, Tycho itself must be updated to use a particular version of JDT compiler. In our PDE based builds, we've already move to use Kepler M4 JDT compiler.
Anyone know if that's been done for Tycho yet? And ... more important for my education :) ... how can I tell?

Thanks,

From:        Andrew Ross <andrew.ross@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        cbi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx,
Date:        01/09/2013 08:59 AM
Subject:        Re: [cbi-dev] Minutes: platform CBI build
Sent by:        cbi-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

John Arthorne made this point in the meeting... said pushing more aggressively in Kepler can & should be done. Thanh provided an update that Kepler was building based on the patches provided (see
Bug 39608). Looks like 3 more to merge in.

Also, we talked about whether there is any advantage to focusing on Kepler first, then Juno. Consensus was unanimous that continuing to work in parallel (both Juno & Kepler) made sense and wouldn't slow us down.