Re: [cbi-dev] Routing of bugs for Eclipse platform CBI build

That makes sense to me, especially now that the aggregator and other aspects of the Platform CBI build are hosted in Platform git repositories. The Platform releng component has been using the prefix [CBI] to help differentiate bugs that are specific to the CBI-based build, so adding that header to any transferred bugs would be a big help.

Just to be clear, this doesn't mean new people will magically spring up to resolve the bugs ;)

John

From:        Andrew Ross <andrew.ross@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        Common-build Developers discussion <cbi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date:        01/04/2013 11:47 AM
Subject:        [cbi-dev] Routing of bugs for Eclipse platform CBI build
Sent by:        cbi-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Everyone, (& esp. platform team members)

Up until recently, we have been using the CBI product for issues related
to the the platform build using CBI.

I'd like to suggest we switch to using the Eclipse platform (releng?) as
that will be the proper home for issues specific to the Eclipse
platform's build.

The CBI product will be for any issues with the common infrastructure. A
good hint that it might be a CBI issue will be if it affects more than
one project & any projects outside of platform.

Comments?

Andrew