[cbi-dev] Routing of bugs for Eclipse platform CBI build

Hi Everyone, (& esp. platform team members)

Up until recently, we have been using the CBI product for issues related to the the platform build using CBI.

I'd like to suggest we switch to using the Eclipse platform (releng?) as that will be the proper home for issues specific to the Eclipse platform's build.

The CBI product will be for any issues with the common infrastructure. A good hint that it might be a CBI issue will be if it affects more than one project & any projects outside of platform.

Comments?

Andrew

Back to the top