Re: [cbi-dev] Proposal to tweak the platform build instructions

The cost of adding the extra command line parameter is small. The
cost of troubleshooting the rare problems that will occur without the
parameter is very high. I will leave it to CBI team to decide what they
think is better for the users in this case.

Igor