Re: [cbi-dev] [tycho-user] Merging CBI into Platform progress

On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 7:52 AM, Igor Fedorenko <igor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am confused. I thought we were talking about inclusion of win32
eclipsec.exe launcher in rcp apps produced by Tycho.

In any case, Tycho parses build.properties and provides informataion
from root.linux.gtk.x86_64 and similar to P2 publisher. You can see
relevant code in [1]

[1] http://git.eclipse.org/c/tycho/org.eclipse.tycho.git/tree/tycho-bundles/org.eclipse.tycho.p2.resolver.impl/src/main/java/org/eclipse/tycho/p2/impl/publisher/rootfiles?id=tycho-0.15.0

Oh, OK, it sounds like tycho provides what is needed and the CBI platform build needs to provide the files requested.

PW

--
Paul Webster
Hi floor.  Make me a sammich! - GIR