Re: [cbi-dev] [tycho-user] Merging CBI into Platform progress

On Tue, Sep 18, 2012 at 1:01 PM, Igor Fedorenko <igor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Tycho delegates most of the work to assemble RCP applications to P2
director.

>From what I remember, this is controlled with includeLaunchers .product
attribute and P2 director knows how to include proper launcher for the
selected target environment.

Is there a flag we can pass to P2 director to include both eclipse.exe
and eclipsec.exe for win32 platforms?

No, that's not currently done via p2 for eclipsec.exe.  I believe that PDE build is using the root.* to generate root file IUs that just allow eclipsec.exe (and for the equinox.executable feature, the other root.* files like libcairo-swt.so for gtk/linux/x86_64) and including a filter:

root.linux.gtk.x86_64=bin/gtk/linux/x86_64,gtk_root ->
      <filter>
        (&amp;(osgi.arch=x86_64)(osgi.os=linux)(osgi.ws=gtk))
      </filter>

PW

--
Paul Webster