Re: [cbi-dev] Grain of Platform Build ?

Breaking platform build in smaller modules that can be built separately
will require changes to the platform code structure to allow such
modularity and will require shared/hosted repository solution that will
allow sharing build results among modules. Both will require non-trivial
amount of work and last time this was discussed the decision
was to consider modular build "some time in the future".

Igor