Re: [cbi-dev] Publish eclipse-parent and maven-cbi-plugin to Nexus

I think we first need to agree on the intended use of this new/merged
parent and more general questions about scope and goals of maven at eclipse.

Igor

On 12-09-11 2:05 PM, Aleksandar Kurtakov wrote:
Please consider bumping the version and merge stuff from dash project
eclipse-parent as they have the same groupId:artifactId and projects
outside of the platform make use of it for quite some time.

Alexander Kurtakov > Red Hat Eclipse team

----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul Webster" <pwebster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Common-build Developers discussion" <cbi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2012 8:19:35 PM
Subject: Re: [cbi-dev] Publish eclipse-parent and maven-cbi-plugin to Nexus

On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 6:31 AM, Mike Milinkovich <
mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx > wrote:

I know that Andrew has long had similar ideas. But maven.eclipse.org
needs some love as I understand it.

The maven CBI plugin is probably a good candidate to push to
maven.eclipse.org or maven central (depending on where we want to
get things from).

eclipse-parent I think needs would probably need to be split before
it's more useful, as it contains platform specific build repos as
well as more useful common profiles, or go under a more restrictive
group id: org.eclipse.releng:eclipse-parent as opposed to
org.eclipse.e4:eclipse-parent, etc.

PW

--
Paul Webster