Re: [cbi-dev] CBI "clean" build and SWT

Andrey,
The CBI has been tested only as a productization system, not as a daily day-to-day devel usage.
Due to the ant execution from maven, maven knows nothing about the stuff generated by the ant script so to achieve proper behaviour one has to add additional instructions to maven-clean-plugin to clean things correctly. See http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-clean-plugin/examples/delete_additional_files.html for details. Once you add the proper configuration mvn clean install should work. And don't forget to contribute it back :)

Alexander Kurtakov
Red Hat Eclipse team