Re: [cbi-dev] CBI "clean" build and SWT

Hi Krzysztof,

thank you for the hint with the Git.

What I still expect "as a dummy user" is that "clean" build is "clean" without any extra commands required from user.

So the question is - is this a CBI specific issue with SWT build, or SWT build itself doesn't properly perform cleanup?

So I'm not sure if SWT build in CBI behaves differently as "usual" one, especially because of the native bits. I guess this is CBI issue, as the whole "eclipse.platform.swt.binaries" structure seems came from CBI/maven build.