[cbi-dev] eclipse-jarsigner-plugin on husdson.eclipse.org

Hi Everyone

I’m switching our builds from PDE-Custom-Build to CBI/Tycho/Maven Build. I allready can package allmost all our features and started to put the build on the eclipse hudson server [1]. But unfortunatly I’m not able to sign the packages with the eclipse-jarsigner-plugin as it is done in the CBI-Platform Project. What am I missing? Do I need to put a special maven repo in my pom?

Thanks for any help and greetings

Stephan

[1]: https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/job/cbi-scout_rt-3.9-nightly

Stephan Leicht Vogt