[cbi-dev] Tycho and Root files

Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to understand what is needed to handle root files with relative paths. As I understand Tycho does not support this so at the moment we've been just commenting them out so that we can run the build. I think we need to discuss the correct approach to getting these items back into CBI so that we are not missing these files in the build.

I plan on getting the build to start using the product files in the eclipsebuilder repo and one of the items rcp.config has some root files which have root files with root relative paths so I thought it might be good to start discussion on this.

Thanks,

Thanh

Back to the top