Re: [cbi-dev] M6 removed features

On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 11:35 AM, Thanh Ha <thanh.ha@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks Paul,

I was able to get this working. Only strange output I received was the following, not sure if it's a problem or not but I cross checked with the original natives directory and it seems like all the files are there. I will run a build now with the new natives.

Those messages are a combination of we're using the p2 slicer and some IUs aren't consumable as-is.  We get messages like that when mirroring the existing repos in their entirety.  By themselves they're nothing to worry about.

PW

--
Paul Webster
Hi floor.  Make me a sammich! - GIR