Re: [cbi-dev] M6 removed features

On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 5:37 PM, Igor Fedorenko <igor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Last time I updated natives repository was for M4. I just copied
required bundles to a local p2 repository then pushed the repo to
build.eclipse.org.

I used my little p2 helper tool [1] to locate and copy required bundles,
but most likely you should be able to just copy the bundles you need and
then generate p2 metadata using [2].

[1] https://github.com/ifedorenko/p2-browser
[2] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Equinox_p2_Metadata_Generator

 If you don't have Igor's tool and you quickly want to copy parts of a repository, you can use a simple ant file [1]  and a command line like:

bash$ eclipse/eclipse -noSplash \
-application org.eclipse.ant.core.antRunner \
-buildfile mirror-jface.xml

You'll get the correct metadata that goes with the artifacts.  Once you set it up (you'll have to write down the IUs you need) you can use it to generate the natives for every milestone

[1] http://git.eclipse.org/c/e4/org.eclipse.e4.releng.git/tree/org.eclipse.e4.builder/builder/general/mirror-jface.xml

Later,
PW

--