From: Igor Fedorenko <igor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: March 19, 2012 05:37 PM
To: cbi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [cbi-dev] M6 removed features

Last time I updated natives repository was for M4. I just copied
required bundles to a local p2 repository then pushed the repo to

I used my little p2 helper tool [1] to locate and copy required bundles,
but most likely you should be able to just copy the bundles you need and
then generate p2 metadata using [2].

[1] https://github.com/ifedorenko/p2-browser
[2] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Equinox_p2_Metadata_Generator