I created a post in the buckminster forum about this issue: http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/m/1239561/#msg_1239561 and put all the information there.

Thanks in advance,
Damian N.

On Tue, Feb 4, 2014 at 7:58 AM, Thomas Hallgren <thomas@xxxxxxx> wrote:
My guess is that the jar file that you're downloading isn't really an OSGi bundle. Have you checked it's MANIFEST.MF file to ensure that it contains entries like Bundle-SymbolicName and Bundle-Version ?

This list is for the development of Buckminster and is not intended for usage questions. Please use the buckminster newsgroup for that instead of buckminster-dev.

Thanks
- thomas

On 2014-02-03 21:57, Damian Nardelli wrote:
I'm modifying a deprecated eclipse PDE project. Basically, I need to add a reference to my bundle, so I added it in the
plugin's MANIFEST.MF "Require-Bundle", and then I added it in feature.xml. I'm following that process because there are
another bundle references working OK in that way.

After that, I click on "Resolve and Materialize", and I see my bundle being downloaded from my Maven Repository, but it
is not being copied to .buckminster/tp/plugins and it is not added in .buckminster/tp/artifacts.xml, and my Eclipse
keeps saying "Bundle ... cannot be resolved".

What may I be doing wrongly? It's driving me nuts.

Thanks in advance,
Damian