Re: [buckminster-dev] Bundle ... cannot be resolved. Why?

My guess is that the jar file that you're downloading isn't really an OSGi bundle. Have you checked it's MANIFEST.MF file to ensure that it contains entries like Bundle-SymbolicName and Bundle-Version ?

This list is for the development of Buckminster and is not intended for usage questions. Please use the buckminster newsgroup for that instead of buckminster-dev.

Thanks
- thomas

On 2014-02-03 21:57, Damian Nardelli wrote:
I'm modifying a deprecated eclipse PDE project. Basically, I need to add a reference to my bundle, so I added it in the
plugin's MANIFEST.MF "Require-Bundle", and then I added it in feature.xml. I'm following that process because there are
another bundle references working OK in that way.

After that, I click on "Resolve and Materialize", and I see my bundle being downloaded from my Maven Repository, but it
is not being copied to .buckminster/tp/plugins and it is not added in .buckminster/tp/artifacts.xml, and my Eclipse
keeps saying "Bundle ... cannot be resolved".

What may I be doing wrongly? It's driving me nuts.

Thanks in advance,
Damian

Back to the top