Re: [buckminster-dev] cquery for indigo-maintenance branch - errors during resolve phase

On 2012-09-19 08:27, Eric McKenzie wrote:
I am interested in developing a custom extension targeting Eclipse 3.7.2, as some of the tooling in my development stack
doesn't yet work under Eclipse 4.2, and it's not clear when it will.

You are aware though, that there's nothing stopping you from developing 3.7.2 targeted extensions using a more recent IDE or a more recent Buckminster? The target is all in the target platform (hence the name). The version of the tooling used for building using that target shouldn't matter.

... No component match was found

It seems that the RMAP for this branch is out of date; any way we can get it updated?

Enter a bugzilla and provide a patch.

- thomas

Back to the top