[buckminster-dev] Mercurial Reader Type

My organization is interested in using Buckminster with Mercurial and
since I couldn't find any support for Mercurial I decided to write a
reader type myself.

When I click "Resolve and Materialize" on my cquery I get the following error:

No suitable provider for component myproject:osgi.bundle was found in
resourceMap file:/myrmap.rmap

I am not sure where I should be looking to fix this problem.  My
bundle is showing up as being installed in the About Eclipse dialog
and there are no errors on startup.  I have included what I think of
as the relevant information below.

Thanks,
Phil

My plugin.xml looks like:

<extension
         point="org.eclipse.buckminster.core.readerTypes">
      <readerType
            class="mypackage.buckminster.mercurial.MercurialReaderType"
            id="hg"
            teamRepositoryId="com.vectrace.MercurialEclipse.team.MercurialTeamProvider">
      </readerType>
</extension>

My cquery looks like:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<cq:componentQuery
xmlns:cq="http://www.eclipse.org/buckminster/CQuery-1.0";
resourceMap="file:myrmap.rmap">
    <cq:rootRequest name="myproject" componentType="osgi.bundle"/>
</cq:componentQuery>

And my rmap looks like:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rm:rmap xmlns:rm="http://www.eclipse.org/buckminster/RMap-1.0";
  xmlns:bc="http://www.eclipse.org/buckminster/Common-1.0";>
  <rm:searchPath name="default">
    <rm:provider readerType="hg"
componentTypes="eclipse.feature,osgi.bundle,buckminster"
source="true">
      <rm:uri format="http://10.0.0.1/{0}";>
        <bc:propertyRef key="buckminster.component" />
      </rm:uri>
    </rm:provider>
  </rm:searchPath>
</rm:rmap>