[buckminster-dev] Generated update site causes error on Apache 2.2

Hi,

I'm using Apache 2.2 on Windows Server Web 2008. I'm trying to host an
update site build with Buckminster. The generated URL looks something like that:

http://someDomain/updateSite/binary/de.test.test.testProduct.executable.win32.win32.x86_1.0.0.1

If the application tries to install this update the server returns a
403 error. This is caused by the filename.
The filename will be interpreted as ".exe". If I host this site on a
Unix oder Linux
environment everything works fine. So I'm not sure if this is an
Apache, Windows or p2 error. If I export my product with the Eclipse
export manager the filename doesn't contain a ".executable" so
everything works fine. Is there a way to pass the base of the filename
to my buckminster call?

Best Regards,
Jason

Back to the top