Re: [buckminster-dev] Help needed in understandig of buckminster + director

Hi,
the repository created when using the site.p2 action in Buckminster contains the bundles that are *included* by the features in your product. Bundles from your TP need to come from a different repository like Helios.

How you organize this depends on how you want users to later update the procuct - i.e if your repo contains all bundles, or if users need to also contact the eclipse standard repository.

If all you want to do is to create a product zip, you can do that by adding the additional repository URLs to the call to the director.

Please note that this list : buckminster-dev is for development of Buckminster itself. Please use the eclipse.tools.buckminster list/newsgroup/forum for all other discussions.

Regards
- henrik