[buckminster-dev] Help needed in understandig of buckminster + director

Hi,

I decided to try out buckminster for bulding an eclipse product and ran into some issues while trying to build an update site for my eclipse project and building the product from that using the director tool.

Building the update site out of eclilpse works. But when i tell director to install the product i get anoying errors telling me that plug in wich is referenced by one of my plugins hat a missing dependency.

I thought buckminster would find all dependeceies (from plugin.xml, feature.xml) from the defined target platform, that contains all needed plugin, and materializes them for the updatesite but that insnt so.

Exporting product from eclipse wizard works...

What am I doing wrong ?

Back to the top