Re: [buckminster-dev] syntax of buckminster import command

Thanks. Sorry, Johannes, for the confusion .. I don't think this is
very important. What I was trying to point out was that

the description of import in the book shows options -?,-B, -C, -D. -P, and -t
the online help for import shows options -D, -P, -B, -C, -N, -T (-N is
extra) but its usage (which appears before the list of options) shows
only -?, -C, and -t (lower case as opposed to list details and book).