Re: [buckminster-dev] syntax of buckminster import command

Hi Ted,

I'm not sure I understand your question. This will simply start the import operation (as described in the Bucky Book on the page you mentioned) on the given mspec in the root of the workspace of the hudson job.

Best regards,
Johannes

Ted Kubaska schrieb:
Thanks ... the import I see with the --help on the command line ...

is this then the import (resolve) on page 206.

import [ { -? | --help } ]
[ { -B | --bomfile } «filename» ]
[ -C | --continueonerror ]
[ { -P | --properties } «url or path» ]
[ { -t | --template } «template workspace» ]
«url or path»

which like the command line help has a -C but has a -t not a -T and
other options like -B, -D, and -P.

Bsically, trying to understand this line in one of our Hudson jobs
with the Buckminster plugin.
import ${WORKSPACE}/org.eclipse.ecf.platform.mspec

 -ted