[buckminster-dev] having new trouble running hello world xml example.

I've been running the "hello XML world" example in Chapter 13 of the
Bucky book. Last week it worked fine for me, but today I get the
following error message that occurs when I want to "Resolve and
Materialize" the cquery.

<error message>
Errors and Warnings
E [0001] : Provider eclipse.platform(plugin/org.demo.hello.xml.world):
Missing CSpec source required by component type osgi.bundle
</errormessage>

Here's what I did (which used to work ... I dont think I've changed
anything in my eclipse config ... at least I cannot find a
difference).

I have a project called BuckyXMLdemo which has two files. They are
HelloXMLworld.rmap and new_query.cquery. I dont think I actually need
the HelloXMLworld.rmap because the new_query.cquery has "Use Resource
Maps" checked and points to
http://www.eclipse.org/buckminster/samples/rmaps/demo.rmap. I found
out earlier that I could run the example by choosing "Use Resource
maps" and pointing to
file:/home/ted/EclipseProjects/workBucky/BuckyXMLdemo/HelloXMLworld.rmap
... so in that instance I needed my HelloXMLworld.rmap.

However, today when I "Resolve and Materialize" my cquery, I dont get
those three projects in my workspace, Instead I just get the error
message shown above.

My HelloXMLworld.rmap is just what I copied from
http://www.eclipse.org/buckminster/samples/rmaps/demo.rmap.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rmap
	xmlns="http://www.eclipse.org/buckminster/RMap-1.0";
	xmlns:mp="http://www.eclipse.org/buckminster/MavenProvider-1.0";
	xmlns:bc="http://www.eclipse.org/buckminster/Common-1.0";>

	<searchPath name="default">
		<provider readerType="svn"
componentTypes="eclipse.feature,osgi.bundle,buckminster"
source="true">
			<uri format="http://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/tools/org.eclipse.buckminster/trunk/org.eclipse.buckminster/demo/{0}";>
				<bc:propertyRef key="buckminster.component" />
			</uri>
		</provider>
	</searchPath>

	<locator searchPathRef="default" pattern="^org\.demo\..*" />
	<redirect href="http://www.eclipse.org/buckminster/samples/rmaps/dogfood.rmap";
pattern=".*"/>
</rmap>

Here is my copy of new_query.cquery

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<cq:componentQuery
xmlns:cq="http://www.eclipse.org/buckminster/CQuery-1.0";
resourceMap="file:/home/ted/EclipseProjects/workBucky/BuckyXMLdemo/HelloXMLworld.rmap">
    <cq:rootRequest name="org.demo.hello.xml.world"
componentType="osgi.bundle"/>
</cq:componentQuery>

--
 -Ted