Re: [buckminster-dev] Hello XML World Example does not work on Galileo M6

Hi Torsten,
I'm also getting a 404 on our galileo update site for some reason. I'll need to attend to that.

Using updates-3.5 is OK if you are OK with the bleeding edge development. It's quite frequently updated and might in some cases require that you use the latest I-build of the IDE. The idea with updates-galileo is that it's supposed to follow the Galileo milestones. The thing that should be present there right now is our M6 release.

Anyway, I'm glad that everything works OK for you.

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren

Torsten Schlabach wrote:
Hi!

For the records ...

It's http://download.eclipse.org/tools/buckminster/updates-3.5

I installed Buckminster from there in my Galileo M6 IDE; after that, everything works.

Regards,
Torsten

Torsten Schlabach schrieb:
Hi Thomas!