Re: [buckminster-dev] Hello XML World Example does not work on Galileo M6

Hi Thomas!

> Instead, try using the update site
> http://download.eclipse.org/tools/buckminster/updates-galileo where we
> publish our latest milestones.

This is a 404, sorry.

Regards,
Torsten

Thomas Hallgren schrieb:
Hi Torsten,
The update site at http://download.eclipse.org/tools/buckminster/updates does not contain features that are compatible with the coming Galileo release. Instead, try using the update site http://download.eclipse.org/tools/buckminster/updates-galileo where we publish our latest milestones.

The errors involving cloudsmith can be avoided by not installing the org.eclipse.buckminster.remote.feature.

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren

Torsten Schlabach wrote:
Hi all!

I have tried this:

1. Downloaded eclipse-reporting-galileo-M6-linux-gtk.tar.gz.
2. Installed Subversive connectors and Subversive plugin. Seems to work.
3. Installed Buckminster from http://download.eclipse.org/tools/buckminster/updates.

Then I tried to materialize the Hello XML World Example from

http://www.eclipse.org/buckminster/samples/queries/demo.cquery

getting:

Unable to instantiate Query Resolver Factory cloudsmith
Unable to instantiate Query Resolver Factory cloudsmith.test
Unable to instantiate Query Resolver Factory cloudsmith.local

I think I can ignore those; then a lot later:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.eclipse.equinox.internal.provisional.p2.metadata.query.InstallableUnitQuery.<init>(Ljava/lang/String;Lorg/eclipse/osgi/service/resolver/VersionRange;)V ERROR [0008] : java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.eclipse.equinox.internal.provisional.p2.metadata.query.InstallableUnitQuery.<init>(Ljava/lang/String;Lorg/eclipse/osgi/service/resolver/VersionRange;)V

Any ideas?

Regards,
Torsten