Re: [buckminster-dev] how to change buckminster.temp property?

Buckminster uses the value of the Java property 'java.io.tmpdir' as the root for all temporary folders and you can change it by using the option: -Djava.io.tmpdir=/the/temp/dir

Does that solve your problem?

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren

Addleman, Mark J wrote:
In headless Buckminster, the “buckminster.output” property can be changed by placing “-D buckminster.output.root=” on the command line. However, there doesn’t seem to be a corresponding “buckminster.temp.root” property that changes the “buckminster.temp” property. I’d like to be able to run concurrent builds with Buckminster, but I don’t want all the builds to use the same temp directory.

Back to the top