Re: [buckminster-dev] 3.4 headless site a bit unwell?

I'm onto this but right now I have problems accessing various services at eclipse.org. I get 503 "Service temporarilly unavailable" errors when using our SVN, the news server doesn't respond either, and I'm not able to log in through ssh. I'll push a new version as soon as the gates are open again.

I'm getting the same kind of issues - the news server is not responding
an svn list of the STP repo is appalingly slow, but I can ssh. I seems
a bit flaky all round at the moment :(

 cheers
  --oh

Registered Number: 171387