Re: [buckminster-dev] Making Buckminster understand SVN branching

Hi.
Thanks for quick answer.

As I understood, I have to provide list of branch names in advisor nodes to make Buckminster search in this branches.

For example, let's see such repo structure:

-- plA
  -- branches
    -- R1.0.x (<1.0 code here>)
  -- tags
  -- trunk (<2.0 code here>)

So to make Buckminster search for code in trunk AND in R1.0.x branch, I can create advisor node named "plA" with "branch/tag" set to "main,R1.0.x".

Another thing I want to know: is there some naming convention for this branches, to make Buckminster AUTOMATICALLY search code in them, without creating advisor node for this purpose?

Thanks.

Back to the top