[buckminster-dev] How can I get the source of the headless eclipse

Hi,

sorry to write to the developer mailing list, but there is no other mailing list in this project and I didn't see how to authenticate to the newsgroup.

To my problem: I'm required to get the source of the headless eclipse. Am I here at the right place? I downloaded the buckminster.product-0.1.0.v20070626_incubation.zip, which could be what I was looking for. (?) But how can I get its source? There's no tag for this release at http://dev.eclipse.org/viewsvn/index.cgi/org.eclipse.buckminster/tags/?root=Technology and I didn't see any revision number in the documentation (in fact there is hardly any documentation in this package :-/ ).

So my question is: how can I get the source of the headless eclipse (either as a package or via the svn command line tool)?

Thanks for your help!

-Florian

Back to the top